Click for  Nutrition Information
Ground Cumin
Ground Cumin

NUTRITION FACTS Amount Per 1 tbsp (6 g) Calories 22 % Daily Value* Total Fat 1.3 g 0% Saturated fat 0 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Trans fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 10 mg 0% Potassium 107 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g 0% Dietary fiber 0.6 g 2% Sugar 0.1 g Protein 1.1 g 2% Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 5% Iron 22% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 0% Magnesium 5% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie

Onion Granules
Onion Granules

NUTRITION FACTS Amount Per 1 tbsp (6 g) Calories 22 % Daily Value* Total Fat 1.3 g 0% Saturated fat 0 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Trans fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 10 mg 0% Potassium 107 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g 0% Dietary fiber 0.6 g 2% Sugar 0.1 g Protein 1.1 g 2% Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 5% Iron 22% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 0% Magnesium 5% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie

Organic Garlic Powder
Organic Garlic Powder

NUTRITION FACTS Amount Per 1 tsp (3.1 g)1 tbsp (9.7 g)100 grams 1 tbsp (9.7 g) Calories 32 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.1 g 0% Saturated fat 0 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Trans fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 6 mg 0% Potassium 116 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 7 g 2% Dietary fiber 0.9 g 3% Sugar 0.2 g Protein 1.6 g 3% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 10% Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium 1% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie

Organic Italian Seasoning
Organic Italian Seasoning

NUTRITION FACTS Servings: 11 Tbsp 1 container (6.5 tbsp ea.) 1 cup(s) 1 tsp(s) 1 milliliter 1 fluid ounce 15 milliliter Calories 0 Sodium 0 mg Total Fat 0 g Potassium 0 mg Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 0 g Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 0 g Trans 0 g Protein 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg     Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0% Vitamin C 0% Iron 0% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Organic Basil
Organic Basil

NUTRITION FACTS Amount Per 5 leaves (2.5 g)2 tbsp, chopped (5.3 g)0.25 cup leaves, whole (6 g)100 grams 2 tbsp, chopped (5.3 g) Calories 1 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated fat 0 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 16 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g 0% Dietary fiber 0.1 g 0% Sugar 0 g Protein 0.2 g 0% Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 1% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 0% Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium 0% *Percent Daily Values a

Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne Pepper

NUTRITION FACTS Amount Per 1 tbsp (5.3 g) Calories 17 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.9 g 1% Saturated fat 0.2 g 1% Polyunsaturated fat 0.4 g Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g Trans fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 2 mg 0% Potassium 107 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Dietary fiber 1.4 g 5% Sugar 0.2 g Protein 0.6 g 1% Vitamin A 44% Vitamin C 6% Calcium 0% Iron 2% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 5% Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium 2% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie

Organic Ground Cinnamon
Organic Ground Cinnamon

NUTITION FACTS Amount Per 1 tsp (2.6 g)1 tbsp (7.8 g)100 grams 1 tbsp (7.8 g) Calories 19 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.1 g 0% Saturated fat 0 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Trans fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 1 mg 0% Potassium 34 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2% Dietary fiber 4.1 g 16% Sugar 0.2 g Protein 0.3 g 0% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 7% Iron 3% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 0% Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium 1% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie di

Ground Ginger
Ground Ginger

NUTRITION FACTS Amount Per 1 tbsp (6 g) Calories 22 % Daily Value* Total Fat 1.3 g 0% Saturated fat 0 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Trans fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 10 mg 0% Potassium 107 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g 0% Dietary fiber 0.6 g 2% Sugar 0.1 g Protein 1.1 g 2% Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 5% Iron 22% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 0% Magnesium 5% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie

Organic Ground Turmeric
Organic Ground Turmeric

Amount Per 1 tsp (2.2 g)1 tbsp (6.8 g)100 grams 1 tbsp (6.8 g) Calories 24 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.7 g 1% Saturated fat 0.2 g 1% Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 3 mg 0% Potassium 172 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g 1% Dietary fiber 1.4 g 5% Sugar 0.2 g Protein 0.5 g 1% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 3% Calcium 1% Iron 15% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 5% Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium 3% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values

Turmeric - 10 ounce Pouch
Turmeric - 10 ounce Pouch

Amount Per 1 tsp (2.2 g)1 tbsp (6.8 g)100 grams 1 tbsp (6.8 g) Calories 24 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.7 g 1% Saturated fat 0.2 g 1% Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 3 mg 0% Potassium 172 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g 1% Dietary fiber 1.4 g 5% Sugar 0.2 g Protein 0.5 g 1% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 3% Calcium 1% Iron 15% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 5% Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium 3% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values